As a customer of BostadsPortal, you always have the statutory right of withdrawal for 14 days when purchasing a subscription. However, there are some specific requirements and conditions you must adhere to in order to exercise your right of withdrawal.
Terms for your 14-day right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal starts from the time of purchase – not from any renewal date
- The right of withdrawal starts from the date and time you complete a payment for a subscription on BostadsPortal's website.
- Any promotional periods and renewals of your subscription are included in the 14 days.
The right of withdrawal is not renewed upon subsequent renewal of subscriptions, as it is the same product with ongoing payments.
For example, if you have purchased 48 hours access (offer for new customers), which automatically renews for a period of 28 days, the period for the 14-day right of withdrawal started the moment you purchased your 48-hour subscription. Your right of withdrawal applies only if you have not used the subscription – both during the 48-hour and the subsequent 28-day subscription.
Your right of withdrawal expires as soon as you use your subscription
- Your right to cancel your subscription applies only if you do not use your subscription in any way.
- This means that your right of withdrawal expires:
- Upon first login to your paid product
- Upon completion of the search profile
- Upon contacting the landlord (This also applies if you proceed to the landlord's website)
- Upon advertising a vacant rental property.
By ordering and paying for a subscription on BostadsPortal, you have accepted our terms and consented to the withdrawal right expiring when the use of the subscription begins.
How to exercise your right of withdrawal
If you meet the above conditions and wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must – before using the subscription and before the expiry of 14 days from the first payment – contact us at email@example.com and notify us.