This is an article about BostadsPortal's, free of charge, service for conducting and managing moving inspections, which is currently available in Swedish. As such, the images and some phrasing in this guide may appear in Swedish.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your moving inspection reports, you're always welcome to contact BostadsPortal's Customer Service.
When using BostadsPortal's tool for moving inspections, you can easily edit an already registered issue in the report.
Note: You can only edit an ongoing inspection. If the moving inspection is already completed and more than 14 days have passed since your tenant moved out of the apartment, you can no longer make changes to the reported issues and defects. Read more about rules and deadlines for our inspections here.
How to edit reported issues in reports
- Start by clicking on the room where you want to edit a reported issue.
- Then, click on "Felöversikt" to see all the reported issues you have created in the room.
- Click on the three dots next to the specific reported issue you want to edit. Then click on "Redigera fel". Please note that if you want to delete the reported issue entirely, click on "Delete" instead.
- You have the option to add more modifications and additions:
→ Add a written note describing the issue - e.g., "Scratch on the floor in front of the main door"
→ Add the possibility of repair - e.g., "Clean" or "Sand"
→ Specify who is responsible for the cost of the repair
→ Add images for photo documentation
- Now make the desired changes and click "Spara ändringar".
After this, you can continue to create/perform the moving inspection. When the moving inspection is signed by both you and the tenant, you will receive a link to the completed inspection via email, and it will no longer be possible to make changes.